So my blog friends, just how well do you know me?
Tonight I will put together some random facts about myself. Some you may already know, but hopefully some will surprise you.
I’d like to thank the blog dancingthruyears for prompting me to write this with her seven random facts post. I always enjoy reading these type of posts so here’s hoping you do too.
1. I have a tattoo.
2. I went completely grey at 24 after the birth of my first child. Do I mind? Nope I always wanted to have my hair different colours so now I have the perfect excuse
3. I only need about six hours of sleep a night.
5. I sometimes coach a swim team at 6am.
6. I am on twitter, but I still don’t know much about it.
7. I drink a million cups of tea a day.
8. I purposely don’t play the lotto, because I am very happy with my life as it is.
9. I met my husband in Cyprus.
10. I fainted every day on the wards for weeks when I first began my nursing training.
11. I was able to pick locks as a teenager.
12. I swam for Ireland.
13. A bus I was travelling on was pulled over by German police, in order to return my passport to me. Incidentally I didn’t even know I’d lost it.
14. As a child I shared a bedroom with my three sisters.
15.I have been bitten on four separate occasions by dogs. It has not made me fear them.
16. I cry easily.
17. I have a temper that goes from 0-100 in a second, and then it is over just as quick.
18. I have left a candle burning over night in our sitting room on more than one occasion. (Don’t tell you know who).
19. I don’t own a handbag.
20. I own just two dresses.
So there you have it. Now you know so much more about me, we’re positively best friends.