I think the world can be divided very simply into two types of people.
Those who write lists, and those who don’t.
I am in the latter, as you may have guessed, and my overly organised mother, and very non free spirited husband, are in the former.
Not that I am judging, but I’m just wondering which group are you in?
1. My husband thinks lists are wonderful. I am not programmed to agree with him.
2. I can never find a piece of paper to write a list on, so I usually use the back of an envelope, or note, which I later discover I needed to keep.
3. I write the list and then lose it, forget to bring it to the shops, or throw it out.
4. People are always writing lists on their blogs. It must take them five minutes. How is that fair?
5. I like to read stories online, where’s the story in a list?
So there it is, my list about lists, and guess what?
It was fun to write!